Menu

Readables
Girl
Before
Guest
Clickables





Joined






Affies

Forsaken Memories




Credits

Blinkiemakers Photobucket




Stats





Link Warnings

Some links I've put up go to mature sites [for older teen audiences, NOT adult audiences! x_x]. The content isn't too extreme or disgusting but you will bump into stuff that will scare you. o.o" These symbols I've made are here to warn you when you hover over the link. If it's unmarked, it's safe. If not...

[X] - This means there's some mature content in here. [Blood, horror, etc]

Unmarked - It's totally safe. Nothing scary here. :]

Credits - If I've put something like © Yukino or name like that, then I'm just crediting myself or someone else.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008, 7:18 PM
Change

I don't want to change! ... But I want to earn the respect from everyone I know ...

Today I've realized that everyone in my class hates me. Other than my friends.

Suuchi thinks that maybe I should be more positive. That I should be more friendly around others and not just around my friends.

Good advice.

But that'll take me a long time to get used to.

Sure, I'm negative, gloomy and quiet.

But does that give anyone the right to say I'm a B-word or that I suck?

I mean, what have I ever done to everyone? I haven't done anything to embarrass anybody, neither have I tried to be a "snitch" and get somebody in trouble.

My conscience says: " Dude, they hate your guts, you have to live with that."

Sure. Like I can live with a rotten community infested with disrespectful, spoiled, bratty peers.

Seriously.

Another friend of mine has told me to change my look, smile, and be nicer.

I could be nicer, but changing my look?! HECK, NO! I'm not going to change my straight, short hair into a long, frizzy disaster!

Neither am I going to try tying up my hair(tried that once, every kid in the school was practically laughing their heads off).

I could try putting a clip to keep the hair out of my eyes...

The smiling part is worse. I just can't.

I'm only comfortable around people I know. I just hate smiling around anyone else.

Last time I did that, I was known for being the ugliest girl in the school.

Ugh. Any girls that have been in this situation before? Your welcome to gimme all your advice in my CBox or just post a comment.

♥, Yuki

I'VE MOVED. THIS SITE IS NOW OFFICIALLY CALLED BITTER EMOTION!

Now I need to change my links ...