Menu

Readables
Girl
Before
Guest
Clickables





Joined






Affies

Forsaken Memories




Credits

Blinkiemakers Photobucket




Stats





Link Warnings

Some links I've put up go to mature sites [for older teen audiences, NOT adult audiences! x_x]. The content isn't too extreme or disgusting but you will bump into stuff that will scare you. o.o" These symbols I've made are here to warn you when you hover over the link. If it's unmarked, it's safe. If not...

[X] - This means there's some mature content in here. [Blood, horror, etc]

Unmarked - It's totally safe. Nothing scary here. :]

Credits - If I've put something like © Yukino or name like that, then I'm just crediting myself or someone else.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007, 4:20 PM
Ups and Downs

Life is a bumpy road. Filled with dangers and problems. But there can also be joy and happiness.
Well... that's what happened today. Lots of good and bad stuff happening. Below are profiles of my friends(the teachers don't deserve a name. I call 'em something like this: Mr.EnglishTeacher. XD Lolz...)

Suki
My best friend online and offline. She owns a blog like me. Um, scratch that. She's not my best friend, but my soulsister.

Nyanko
Old friend of Suki-chan. A tall, strong, violent girl.

Suuchi
My locker buddy and best friend. She has chicken nuggets for lunch!!

Aiko
Funny friend of mine. ^^

Uzu
Funniest person on Earth. When she laughs, I laugh...and I don't even know why...
She's so tall(dang, I'm so short... )...

Kimi
She's...nuts. I think sugar is her sister. She's a really jolly person. Puts the smile on everyone's face.

Mizu
A close friend of Suki and me. We both met her in grade 3. She soon moved away and left us for two years. We haven't heard from her since. But she has now moved back and changed alot!

Chi
Uzu's best friend. She laughs weird. Ha ha. Chi is funny, just like Uzu.

Asagi
Crazy and hyper like Chi and Chi's new friend. She has TONS of snacks!! W0000000t! XP

Anyway, here's the story.

Walkin' to school...blah blah...nothing interesting...
Ok. Now I reach the school grounds. I wait outside. Wait for the bell and wait for my friends. I take out my sketchbook and draw. I spot one of my friends. It's Asagi.
We talk and chat and my other buddies come. BRIINGG!!
Stupid bell...we walk inside the school, grab our stuff from our lockers and go to class.

***

My English teacher says its Silent Reading. I grab a book and read. Suuchi sits beside me. She hasn't finished her homework and asks me to help. I give her all the stuff she needed...except some good ideas. I give her some and help her with a bit of it. Then I continue reading. She asks for my eraser. I give it to her. She asks for more ideas I don't answer. I just keep reading.
Soon the bell rings and we have to go to our next class. Suuchi is angry at me because I didn't help her. I did...a little. She's angry with me for the whole morning. I feel depressed and rest my head on my desk. It's the last period before lunch, and Suuchi looks at me. She finally forgives me and I feel alot better.
I grab my lunch and head to the gym to eat. Munch munch munch. Chew chew chew. Ok, enough with eating sounds. I get snacks from my friends and we chat away.
After lunch, I'm stuck with Asagi. Everyone else went to the Community Center.
I felt bored and lonely. Asagi was, too. We fooled around a little and talked.
It seemed like a very long recess.

***

We went to Drama. Nothing interesting. I had fun and played this weird Mirror game with Uzu.
After that, it was Science. We did all this boring work and we had to sit with some annoying boys. The urge to punch all of them right in the face burns within me...you should see how annoying and stupid they are. You'd feel the same way as I do.
Anyway, one of them has a grudge with Suuchi. This short, annoying guy. They keep fighting. I watch them annoy eachother(actually, that brat was annoying Suuchi).
The other guys annoy me, too. I must punch them, right now. We finish all that Science crud and leave. I say bye to my friends and go.

***

When I arrive home, I dump my bag on the floor and dig out all that stupid homework and stuff out of my bag. I do homework for about an hour, and then decided to help my little bro read.
I usually hate doing this stuff, but I just wanted to get over with it anyways. My bro got ticked off and didn't want to do anymore homework, so I just talked back. We argued for half an hour.

Stupid siblings. Always a pain in every one's butt. So then I came down here and typed up this story. The end.

Pretty boring, huh? I had fun and, as always, got bored. Whatever, I had something to write at least.

Enjoy...

♥, Yuki