Menu

Readables
Girl
Before
Guest
Clickables





Joined






Affies

Forsaken Memories




Credits

Blinkiemakers Photobucket




Stats





Link Warnings

Some links I've put up go to mature sites [for older teen audiences, NOT adult audiences! x_x]. The content isn't too extreme or disgusting but you will bump into stuff that will scare you. o.o" These symbols I've made are here to warn you when you hover over the link. If it's unmarked, it's safe. If not...

[X] - This means there's some mature content in here. [Blood, horror, etc]

Unmarked - It's totally safe. Nothing scary here. :]

Credits - If I've put something like © Yukino or name like that, then I'm just crediting myself or someone else.
Friday, December 14, 2007, 4:36 PM
Do's and Don't's

This post is about what I will do on this blog and what I won't do.

They're basically blog rules for me and for the rest of you to know.

Do's
  • I will make picture for people I know in real life...as long as they go to my school(I'll make pics for you on your B-Days or any special occasion).
  • I will use fake names to keep people's identities secret(unless you want me too )
  • I also make pixels for people I know online! This one I only do for B-Days.
  • I wil make fake names for companies, cities, towns etc, etc.
  • I will update this post when I have more stuff to put on these lists.
  • I can ban people unless it's totally necessary.
  • This is my blog and I can do whatever I want to do with it! Let me do what I want with it.
  • I will be nice unless you be nice back!

Don't's
  • I won't expose anyone's identity unless I have their permission.
  • I won't give away drawings to random people!
  • I won't EVER expose the real names of places.
  • I won't tolerate with spammers or bullies. If you hate my site so much, why don't you just leave instead of waste your time complaining about how much you hate it?!


Remember that, my dear readers!

I'll update this post every once in a while, so I'll link this post to the About section. Keep checking back for do's and don't's!

Thanks for reading.

♥, Yuki